- Apple and ‘Fortnite’ publisher Epic Games head to court May 3 in face-off over App Store USA TODAY
- Epic Apple documents show PS4, not iPhone, is Fortnite’s cash cow The Verge
- Apple is going to court with ‘Fortnite,’ and it could forever change how apps work The Washington Post
- iOS accounted for just 7% of Fortnite revenue for Epic Games, court documents reveal 9to5Mac
- How ‘Fortnite’ maker Epic Games will try to prove Apple is operating App Store as an illegal monopoly MarketWatch
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.